Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jen-Liang Lin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Lin completed a residency at Tufts Medical Center. He currently practices at EvergreenHealth Heart Care and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brooke Army Medical Center-Wilford Hall Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Tufts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EvergreenHealth Heart Care
EvergreenHealth Heart Care12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034 Existing Patients: (425) 899-0555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lin?
I feel Dr. Lin wants to find a solution. He is a sincere, intelligent individual that is passionate about what he does.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lin's office is located at 12333 Ne 130th Ln Ste Tan-320, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland