Dr. Ingram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jelani Ingram, MD is a family medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Ingram completed a residency at U Tx Med Sch/Mem Hermann Hosp. He currently practices at HealthCare Rehab Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ingram is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Tx Med Sch/Mem Hermann Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2013
- U Tx Med Sch/Mem Hermann Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2011
- U TX Houston Med Sch, Medical School — 2010
- Morehouse College, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthCare Rehab Group
Primary5201 S Westmoreland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237 Existing Patients: (214) 339-2047
Superior Health Care Centre3939 W Green Oaks Blvd Ste 100, Arlington, TX 76016 Existing Patients: (682) 888-0747
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ingram?
very pleasant atmosphere he really cares about the patients! recommended to everyone at work!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jelani Ingram, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ingram's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ingram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ingram frequently treats Abscess Incision and Drainage, Allergies, and Anxiety.
Dr. Ingram's office is located at 5201 S Westmoreland Rd, Dallas, TX 75237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ingram speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.