Dr. Jeffry King, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. King completed a residency at U Mo. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Internal Medicine Associates1934 Alcoa Highway D472, Knoxville, TN 37920 Existing Patients: (865) 305-6810
- University Mo, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Mo, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Of Missouri-Columbia School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1981
- University of Texas at Austin, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Dr. King was very receptive to questions that I had. He is very patient and thorough. He advised me on the next steps to take for a healthy lifestyle.
- University of Tennessee Medical Center