Dr. Blackwell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffry Blackwell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Blackwell completed a residency at Scott and White Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Clinic Cardiology, Ft. Smith, AR and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Booneville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackwell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Central Arkansas, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Clinic Cardiology, Ft. Smith, AR
Mercy Clinic Cardiology7001 Rogers Ave Ste 401, Fort Smith, AR 72903 Existing Patients: (479) 314-4650
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackwell?
Dr Blackwell is knowledgeable, competent, compassionate, sincere and patient. Wonderful traits for a Doctor . . . Rare and Exceptional traits for a specialist physician. He saved my life multiple times since 2013 and did not give up when other doctors may have. He looks you in the eye, is a straight shooter, and answers ALL of your questions patiently. My husband and I have full confidence in his abilities, knowledge and sincerity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackwell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackwell frequently treats Pericardial Disease, Sinus Tachycardia, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Blackwell's office is located at 7001 Rogers Ave Ste 401, Fort Smith, AR 72903. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Booneville
- Mercy Hospital Fort Smith
- Mercy Hospital Waldron