Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Hip & Knee Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Zarin, MD is a orthopedic hip & knee surgery specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Zarin completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Santa Monica Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Group and is affiliated with Providence Saint John's Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zarin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hosp Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Santa Monica Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Group2020 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 400, Santa Monica, CA 90404 Existing Patients: (310) 829-2663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zarin?
I had a partical replacement on my left knee in Jan., 2020. I truly trust his personality and could rely on his surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zarin frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh.
Dr. Zarin's office is located at 2020 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 400, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zarin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zarin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint John's Health Center