Call (615) 637-6947 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Webber, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Webber completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Webber is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cornell University - New York, Medical School — 1989
- University of Utah, Undergraduate School — 1985
- 1st Medical Network
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Alliant Health Plans
- American General
- American International Group (AIG)
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- One Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Signature Health Alliance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webber?
Dr Webber was very compassionate and had a very professional demeanor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Webber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Webber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Webber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Webber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Webber frequently treats Heart Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Webber's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Webber speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Saint Thomas DeKalb Hospital
- Saint Thomas Stones River Hospital
- Tristar Ashland City Medical Center
- Tristar Summit Medical Center
Centennial Heart2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 637-6947
Family Medical Center302 N Congress Blvd, Smithville, TN 37166 Existing Patients: (615) 637-6948
Centennial Heart - Doolittle Rd
Woodbury370 Doolittle Rd Ste 5, Woodbury, TN 37190 Existing Patients: (629) 219-7094