Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Watkins, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bemidji, MN. Dr. Watkins completed a residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center. He currently practices at Sanford Bemidji Acute Rehabilitation Unit and is affiliated with Sanford Bagley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watkins is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Bemidji Acute Rehabilitation Unit1300 Anne St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601 Existing Patients: (218) 333-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watkins?
He is a phenomenal cardiologist. Skilled, professional, with an expert bedside manner. If you need a local cardiologist, look no further.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watkins frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Watkins' office is located at 1300 Anne St NW, Bemidji, MN 56601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Watkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Bagley Medical Center
- Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center Thief River Falls