Dr. Nielsen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Nielsen, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mooresville, NC. Dr. Nielsen completed a residency at Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine. He currently practices at Metrolina Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Atrium Health Cabarrus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nielsen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wake Forest University Bowman Gray School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metrolina Nephrology Associates
Metrolina Nephrology Associates PA150 Fairview Rd Ste 110, Mooresville, NC 28117 Existing Patients: (704) 799-4909
Central Carolina Family Physicians9800 Kincey Ave Ste 150, Huntersville, NC 28078 Existing Patients: (704) 766-1630
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nielsen?
Terrific bedside manner and always takes time to describe your issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Nielsen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nielsen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nielsen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nielsen frequently treats Proteinuria, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Nielsen's office is located at 150 Fairview Rd Ste 110, Mooresville, NC 28117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nielsen speaks Danish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Cabarrus
- Atrium Health's Carolinas Medical Center
- Lake Norman Regional Medical Center
- Novant Health Rowan Medical Center