Dr. Jeffrey Clark, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Clark's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Clark, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center55 Fruit St Ste 234, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 643-3415
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Colorectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, and Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 55 Fruit St Ste 234, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clark has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center