Dr. Trabb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Trabb, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brandywine, MD. Dr. Trabb completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Medstar Health At Brandywine and is affiliated with MedStar St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Boston University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Boston University Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medstar Health At Brandywine13950 Brandywine Rd, Brandywine, MD 20613 Existing Patients: (301) 782-2220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trabb?
Doctor Trabb listens, I get a feeling that i am not just a number, and takes what you say into considerations when figuring out the solution. Call me outside of appointment time due to front office error with phone number; Truly appreciate the effort of connecting with me without me having to reschedule. He also repeated everything to my spouse when spouse got on the appointment late.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Trabb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trabb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trabb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trabb frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Trabb's office is located at 13950 Brandywine Rd, Brandywine, MD 20613. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MedStar St. Mary's Hospital
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center