Dr. Shepherd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Shepherd, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Wichita, KS. He currently practices at Advanced Orthopaedic Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shepherd is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates
Advanced Orthopaedic Associates, PA2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226 Existing Patients: (316) 631-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shepherd?
Made me feel less apprehensive about surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Shepherd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shepherd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shepherd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shepherd frequently treats Osteoarthritis, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis of Hip.
Dr. Shepherd's office is located at 2778 N Webb Rd, Wichita, KS 67226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital St. Francis
- Ascension Via Christi St. Teresa
- Kansas Spine and Specialty Hospital
- Kansas Surgery and Recovery Center
- Wesley Medical Center