Take charge of your health!
Dr. Saver's Background
Dr. Jeffrey L. Saver is Professor of Neurology at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and Director, UCLA Stroke Neurology and Director of the UCLA Stroke Unit since its inception in 1995. He is a leader in cerebrovascular research and clinical care. Dr. Saver has published more than 200 original articles, more than 30 book chapters, and two edited volumes and has been the principal investigator of more than 50 clinical research studies. His research focuses on stroke prevention, acute stroke treatment, stroke diagnosis, and neurocognitive and neurobehavioral consequences of stroke. Dr. Saver's work has been supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health, the American Heart Association, and the National Stroke Association.
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- UCSD Medical Center Hillcrest
- University Of California Irvine Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Medical School
- Harvard Medical School
- Boston, MA