Dr. Rubin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at RUBIN JEFFREY S MD OFFICE. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- The Retina Inst of Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rubin Jeffrey S MD Office
Rubin Jeffrey S MD Office1660 E 14th St Ste Ll1, Brooklyn, NY 11229 Existing Patients: (718) 339-6622
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Rubin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubin frequently treats Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), Vitreous Hemorrhage, and Macular Edema.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 1660 E 14th St Ste Ll1, Brooklyn, NY 11229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.