Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (360) 226-2485, and for other questions, call (360) 802-5760.
Dr. Jeffrey Rose, MD
New Patient(360) 562-9049
Dr. Jeffrey Rose, MD is a cardiology specialist in Enumclaw, WA. Dr. Rose completed a residency at University Of Michigan School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Franciscan Specialty Clinic - Enumclaw and is affiliated with St. Elizabeth Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rose is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Franciscan Specialty Clinic - Enumclaw
Franciscan Specialty Clinic - Enumclaw1818 Cole St, Enumclaw, WA 98022 Call
- University Of Southern California, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Michigan School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University, Medical School
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
Dr. Rose treats my 80 year old mother. He is exceptionally and uniquely a super comprehensive Doctor. He looked at the entirety of her health history from all her providers and gave knowledgeable, productive care. He may be in Enumclaw but this guy is an excellent physician.
- St. Elizabeth Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rose has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Rose, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rose's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rose frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rose's office is located at 1818 Cole St, Enumclaw, WA 98022. Find other locations and directions.