Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Robertson completed a residency at Penn State Milston S. Hershey Medical Center. He currently practices at J Scott Robertson MD PC and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Robertson is board certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
- McCollough Pl Surg Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- McCollough Pl Surgery Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Penn State Milston S. Hershey Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Penn St University Hershey Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT IRVINE / CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SURGERY, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robertson?
I had been to several other doctors with facial pain complaints due to sinuses. Dr. Robertson was the first one to really listen to me. He ran tests and performed sinus surgery and I have now been pain free for nearly a year. I would recommend Dr. Robertson to anyone who is having sinus issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Robertson frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Sinusitis, Sinusitis, and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Robertson's office is located at 2001 Providence Park, Birmingham, AL 35242. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Robertson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Jeffrey Robertson, MD holds board certifications in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
Dr. Robertson has over 34 years of healthcare experience.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Children's of Alabama
- Grandview Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Medical Center
- St. Vincent's East
J Scott Robertson MD PC
J. Scott Robertson MD PC2001 Providence Park, Birmingham, AL 35242 (205) 982-7220