Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Miller, MD is a hematology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Miller completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at University of Minnesota. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Minnesota420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455 Existing Patients: (612) 273-2800
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.