Dr. Michaud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Michaud, DO is a family medicine specialist in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Michaud completed a residency at Maine-Dartmouth Fp Residency. He currently practices at St. Mary's Center for Family Medicine at Mollison Way and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michaud is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maine-Dartmouth Fp Residency, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Maine-Dartmouth Fp Res, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Univ Of New England Collof Osteo Med, Medical School — 1998
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Mary's Center for Family Medicine at Mollison Way
St. Mary's Center for Family Medicine at Mollison Way15 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240 Existing Patients: (207) 777-4440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michaud?
Love love love Dr Michaud! He has been my dr since he started with St Marys. I have had to drive an hr to see him but he knows me and i wouldn't want to start all over with another dr. He is not the typical dr. If he needs to spend more than 15 mins with his patients, he does and doesnt rush out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Michaud, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michaud's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michaud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michaud frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Chronic Pain, and Overweight.
Dr. Michaud's office is located at 15 Mollison Way, Lewiston, ME 04240. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center