Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 268-6005.
Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein, MD
New Patient(484) 381-0241
Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Jenkintown, PA. Dr. Fierstein completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Pennsylvania Heart and Vascular Group, PC and is affiliated with Jefferson Torresdale Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fierstein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fierstein?
My husband has used Dr. Fierstein for about 18 years. We have found him to be an exceptional physician who ALWAYS takes the time and effort to help with any cardiac issue. Though my husband has many complex medical problems, Dr. Fierstein always is willing to work with us to help solve them. On a personal basis, we feel fortunate to have such a kind and caring physician on our side.
- Jefferson Torresdale Hospital
- Jefferson Frankford Hospital
- Jefferson Abington Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Fierstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fierstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fierstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fierstein frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Fierstein's office is located at 261 Old York Road The Pavilion, Suite 214, Jenkintown, PA 19046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fierstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.