Dr. Feldman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Feldman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Melrose, MA. Dr. Feldman completed a residency at St. Louis Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Dr. Jeffrey S. Feldman and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feldman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- St. Louis Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St. Louis Children's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Haverford College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Feldman
Jeffrey S Feldman MD PC340 Main St Ste 101, Melrose, MA 02176 Existing Patients: (781) 662-4560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feldman?
Dr. Feldman has been the pediatrician for our two older teenage children since they were very young. We used to travel to another practice in Boston before we moved to his practice. His office is well run and he is always been very good with both our children, especially now that they have private visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Feldman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feldman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feldman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feldman frequently treats Immunization Administration, Abdominal Pain, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Feldman's office is located at 340 Main St Ste 101, Melrose, MA 02176. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital