Click here to compare with other Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Berger, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Chadds Ford, PA. Dr. Berger completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in Sports Medicine.
- Temple University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Delaware County Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Dr. Berger's manner is one of caring and curiosity. His gentle nature put me at ease during my first visit, and he didn't rush me as I asked all my questions. He presented all the treatment options and didn't try to persuade me one way or another. It's so refreshing to have a doctor who looks at the body in a more holistic sense, and who's able to communicate the interactions clearly to his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Berger frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Chronic Neck Pain, and Degenerative Disc Disease.
Dr. Berger's office is located at 1204 Baltimore Pike Ste 100, Chadds Ford, PA 19317. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center