Dr. Jeffrey Berger, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Chadds Ford, PA. Dr. Berger completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Premier Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in Sports Medicine.
Chadds Ford1204 Baltimore Pike Ste 100, Chadds Ford, PA 19317 Existing Patients: (610) 789-7767
- Temple University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Delaware County Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
Dr. Jeff Berger is great. I called in a bit of an emergency situation with my knee. His office fit me in and gave me great advice. I kept asking about expensive procedures and Dr. Berger said "I don't think you need that." How refreshing for a doctor to not want to push towards high margin treatments. He is working with me to improve my situation and I could not be more happy with him, his staff and his treatment.
- Chester County Hospital
- Crozer - Chester Medical Center