Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Ryu, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Ryu, MD is
- University of California - Irvine Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California - Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- University Of California, Internship Hospital
- MEDICAL COLLEGE OF WISCONSIN, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Plan of Nevada
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ryu?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jeffrey Ryu, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ryu's profile.
Dr. Ryu in specializes in Nephrology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ryu frequently treats the following conditions: Vitamin D Deficiency, Hyperkalemia and Congenital Cystic Kidney Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ryu's office is located at 1750 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89169. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ryu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Ryu, MD is affiliated with Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center.
Dr. Jeffrey Ryu, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
Kantor Nephrology Consultants, Ltd
Kantor Nephrology Consultants, Ltd1750 E Desert Inn Rd Ste 200, Las Vegas, NV 89169 Existing Patients: (702) 805-4598
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers
Nevada Kidney Disease & Hypertension Centers2450 Fire Mesa St Ste 110, Las Vegas, NV 89128 Existing Patients: (702) 780-6336