Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy Health and is affiliated with Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Illinois At Chicago / School of Public Health, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
I was diagnosed with Long QT Syndrome and Dr. Smith gave me more information in 5 minutes than all the other specialists i've seen combined. He answers all your questions in depth and even personally called me with my test results. During my defibrillator surgery, he played music to make me feel totally relaxed and comfortable. I couldn't recommend him enough! Best doctor ever!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 8201 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
Rockford Memorial Hospital Illinois Children8201 E Riverside Blvd, Rockford, IL 61114 (815) 971-0699