Dr. Jeffrey Carlson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newport News, VA. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Program. He currently practices at Orthopaedic & Spine Center and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic & Spine Center
Orthopaedic & Spine Center250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-1900
Orthopedic and Spine Center
Orthopaedic and Spine Center250 Nat Turner Blvd S, Newport News, VA 23606 Existing Patients: (757) 596-1900
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Surgery Program, Residency Hospital — 1998
- George Washington University School Of Med And Health Sciences Washington Dc, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Two ACDFs with excellent results. C4-C7 & C7-T1. In doing my due diligence, all the Physicians/Surgeons with whom I spoke gave glowing recommendations for Dr. Carlson's skills. Thus, I felt assured in choosing him as my surgeon. All of my surgeries were smooth. I never entered into my surgeries with an expectation of returning to a 100% normal functioning, compared with the baseline prior to the onset of my symptoms. However, my pain and mobility are outstanding (granted, everyone's mileage will differ). I have no issues with my daily exercise and life activities. What I like most about Dr. Carlson is that he listens and takes the time to address all my concerns, even if they are questions of curiosity, and he always makes sure all modalities that support my recovery and health are implemented. He even takes the time to have a normal conversation with me. He's real and has a good sense of humor as well. I am happy and grateful to have him as my surgeon.
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center