Dr. Jeffrey Ponsky, MD is a general surgery specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Ponsky completed a residency at University Hospitals of Cleveland. He currently practices at Case University Hospitals Case Medical Center and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Case University Hospitals Case Medical Center11100 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106 Existing Patients: (800) 555-1212
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University Hospitals of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1971
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ponsky?
Dr. Ponsky is an expert in the use of the esophagoscope especially for the diagnosis of diseases affecting the esophagus. He performed surgery to correct a Zenker's diverticulum that was causing me to choke on food. He called after the surgery to assure that I was doing well. When swallowing problems developed days later he made a next day appointment for me to have a diagnostic and therapeutic procedure. He and his staff are good communicators and did everything possible to assure my comfort. All questions asked were answered. His web page is impressive and videos explain procedures. Cleveland clinic is a city itself. Make sure that you have understandable information about where to park and appointment sites. You may need to contact a dietician to manage your post op diet.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital