Dr. Jeffrey Peterson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peterson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Peterson, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Peterson completed a residency at Baylor College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Jenkins Eye Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Peterson is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Simply Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peterson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peterson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peterson frequently treats Pterygium, Stye, and Floaters.
Dr. Peterson's office is located at 615 Piikoi St Ste 205, Honolulu, HI 96814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peterson speaks Vietnamese, Japanese, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Peterson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Jenkins Eye Care
Jenkins Eye Care615 Piikoi St Ste 205, Honolulu, HI 96814 (808) 591-7013