Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (858) 437-9988.
Dr. Jeffrey Petersen, MD
New Patient(858) 429-6462
Dr. Jeffrey Petersen, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fallbrook, CA. Dr. Petersen completed a residency at Eastern Main Medical Center. He currently practices at Palomar Health Medical Group - Graybill and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petersen is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Main Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- American University fo the Carribean, Medical School — 1998
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Other Education — 1994
- California Polytechnic University, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net/Tricare
- Sharp Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petersen?
He is a wonderful doctor. I am 76 years old and he is by far the best doctor I have ever had
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Petersen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petersen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petersen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petersen frequently treats Ringworm, Hypothyroidism, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Petersen's office is located at 1035 S Main Ave, Fallbrook, CA 92028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petersen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.