Dr. Jeffrey Letzer, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Letzer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Letzer, DO is a hematology specialist in Midland, MI. He currently practices at MidMichigan Health and is affiliated with Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Letzer is board certified in Hematology.
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Michigan Medical Center4500 CAMPUS RIDGE DR, Midland, MI 48640 Existing Patients: (989) 839-6188
Parkview Outpatient Ambulatory Infusion Center11050 Parkview Circle Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Existing Patients: (833) 744-8326
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Letzer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Letzer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Letzer frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Skeletal System Neoplasms, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Letzer's office is located at 4500 CAMPUS RIDGE DR, Midland, MI 48640. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Letzer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Clare
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center - Midland