Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-2363 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD is a pediatric neurosurgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Greenfield completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Brain and Spine Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Greenfield is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenfield?
Dr. Greenfield was very thorough. He was patient and wanted to make sure we understood his thoughts on the next best steps for our daughter’s Chiari malformation. He had a pleasant demeanor, which is so helpful in serious situations. So grateful for his time.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Greenfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenfield frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery and Cranial Neurosurgery.
Dr. Greenfield's office is located at 1305 York Ave Fl 9, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.