Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD is
- Children'S Hospital Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School — 1983
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenfield?
Dr. Greenfield is a professional in his field. He was able to do my specialized surgery with skill and integrity. He also has a very kind and gentle way when explaining procedures and post surgery details.God bless him for the lives he has helped. Kathleen Beeler 2022 Tethered Cord Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Greenfield's profile.
Dr. Greenfield in specializes in Pediatric Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenfield frequently treats the following conditions: Chiari Malformation Type 1. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenfield's office is located at 1305 York Avenue 9th Floor New York, NY 10021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenfield provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD holds board certification in Neurosurgery.
Dr. Greenfield has over 40 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenfield, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Neurological Surgery1305 York Avenue 9th Floor, New York, NY 10021 (212) 746-2363