Dr. Jeffrey Davick, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Davick completed a residency at Creighton-Nebraska Health Foundation. He currently practices at Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons and is affiliated with Methodist West Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Davick is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons
Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons6001 Westown Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 263-9696
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Creighton-Nebraska Health Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- The University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Davick?
Two of our daughters have required orthopedic surgeries for sports injuries. Dr. Davick has given them superior medical care and advice. His protocol for rehab after surgery was very effective. One daughter had ACL repairs on both knees and has gone on to become an All American Collegiate athlete. We highly recommend Dr. Davick.
- Methodist West Hospital
- UnityPoint Health - Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital