Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (888) 523-8959 to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD is a concierge medicine specialist in Watertown, MA. Dr. Greenberg completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. They currently practice at Firefly Health and are affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital. They accept multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenberg?
Wonderful bedside manner, and listening to my needs
- Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham And Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Umass Memorial Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Greenberg's profile.
Dr. Greenberg frequently treats the following conditions: Abdominal Pain, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenberg's office is located at 101 Walnut St, Watertown, MA 02472. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Greenberg provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Faulkner Hospital and Brigham And Women's Hospital.
Dr. Greenberg has over 18 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.7/5 for Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.