Dr. Jeffrey Ng, MD is a family medicine specialist in Henderson, NV. Dr. Ng completed a residency at Middlesex Hospital. He currently practices at Jacobs Medical Associates and is affiliated with Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ng is board certified in Family Practice.
- Middlesex Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- IL Masonic, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Emory University-Masters In Neurochemistry, Other Education — 1990
- University of California, Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MGM Resorts Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Sierra Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ng?
Our recent visit with Dr. Ng (telehealth) was FANTASTIC! I/we don't normally "review" our doctors - but it's time. My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Ng for ten plus years. There is a reason for that, we TRUST him. He is so knowledgeable and has never misdiagnosed a "problem" or a referral. So why are we reviewing him now? About 3 months ago, following a series of test, he called my wife into his office and with compassion and caring told her she had breast cancer. He had already set up a referral to Comprehensive Cancer Centers. We left his office and went there immediately. What a wonderful caring group of oncologist and professionals. SO, thank you Dr. Ng for the years of "caring" you have given us! You, the reader, should also know that we have referred several of our friends and family members to his care and will continue to do so. He's that good! - Fred and Rosie M
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center