Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Neuhauser's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Neuhauser, DO is a cardiology specialist in North Little Rock, AR. Dr. Neuhauser completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Cardiology North PA and is affiliated with Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neuhauser is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Metro Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arkansas Cardiology North PA
Arkansas Cardiology North PA3343 Springhill Dr Ste 1035, North Little Rock, AR 72117 Existing Patients: (501) 975-7676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neuhauser?
He actually saved my life... My heart was stopping... beating at 15%.... Now I have a pacemaker/defibrillator For 3 years..... He's always been nothing but nice to me and so have his staff....
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neuhauser accepts your insurance.
Dr. Neuhauser frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Neuhauser's office is located at 3343 Springhill Dr Ste 1035, North Little Rock, AR 72117. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neuhauser has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Medical Center - Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- CHI St. Vincent North