Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rottman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Rottman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Rottman completed a residency at Mass Genl Hosp. He currently practices at University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rottman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mass Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Mass Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Maryland Pediatric Associates PA22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (615) 887-5527
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rottman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rottman frequently treats Sinus Bradycardia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Rottman's office is located at 22 S Greene St, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rottman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center