Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (860) 249-6291 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD
New Patient(860) 370-3980
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Kamradt completed a residency at Greenwich Hosp-Yale U. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Hartford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamradt is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Greenwich Hosp-Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Greenwich Hosp-Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamradt?
I had an excellent telehealth visit with Dr Kamradt on March 18, 2022. We discussed my diseased condition, and options for maximal therapy with least side effect. I received further treatment and labwork before going home on that day.
- Hartford Hospital
- Windham Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamradt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamradt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamradt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamradt frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Urinary System Neoplasms.
Dr. Kamradt's office is located at 85 Retreat Avenue, Hartford, CT 6106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamradt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.