Call (860) 271-7047 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD
New Patient(844) 211-3793
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Kamradt completed a residency at Greenwich Hosp-Yale U. He currently practices at Hartford HealthCare Medical Group and is affiliated with Windham Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kamradt is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Greenwich Hosp-Yale U, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Greenwich Hosp-Yale U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kamradt?
The man knows his stuff. I am confident in his ability to treat my cancer without any reservations.
- Windham Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kamradt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Kamradt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kamradt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kamradt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kamradt frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Urinary System Neoplasms.
Dr. Kamradt's office is located at 85 Retreat Ave, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kamradt speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.