Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Baerman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Baerman completed a residency at Barnes - Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Knoxville Heart Group and is affiliated with Claiborne Medical Center. Dr. Baerman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Barnes - Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baerman frequently treats Third Degree Heart Block, Cardiomyopathy, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Baerman's office is located at 1819 Clinch Ave Ste 108, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baerman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Claiborne Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
- Leconte Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center