Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lipkowitz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Lipkowitz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Langhorne, PA. Dr. Lipkowitz completed a residency at Pittsburgh Ee Hosp. He currently practices at Delaware Valley Retina Assoc and is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lipkowitz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Doheny Eye Clin-USC, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Pittsburgh Ee Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Delaware Valley Retina Assoc400 Middletown Blvd Ste 104, Langhorne, PA 19047 Existing Patients: (215) 750-9411
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipkowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lipkowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lipkowitz frequently treats Macular Edema, Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Lipkowitz's office is located at 400 Middletown Blvd Ste 104, Langhorne, PA 19047. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lipkowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell