Dr. Vacirca has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca, MD is a hematology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Vacirca completed a residency at University Hospital Stony Brook. He currently practices at New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and is affiliated with Long Island Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vacirca is board certified in Hematology.
- University Hospital Stony Brook, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Hospital Stony Brook, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St. George University School Of Medicine, St. George, Grenada, Medical School — 1998
- University at Albany, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists
New York Cancer & Blood Specialists235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 751-3000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vacirca?
2004 was my first visit with Dr Vacirca and I will never regret my treatment,yes breast cancer and yes I am still here enjoying my life with triplet granddaughters.Thanks to Jeffrey caring,and so knowledgeable of all forms of cancer,Idid chemo ,radiation and five years oral medication.I trust this man with my life and remember him in my prayers everyday.My husband has just been diagnosed with lung cancer and yes he is being treated by Dr Vacirca .I totally trust whatever treatment is best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vacirca's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vacirca accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vacirca frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Vacirca's office is located at 235 N Belle Mead Ave, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Island Community Hospital
- Mather Hospital - Main
- Peconic Bay Medical Center
- Saint Catherine of Siena Medical Center
- Saint Charles Hospital
- Southside Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital