Call (941) 269-8005 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD is a neurology specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Ortstadt completed a residency at UC Davis Medical Center - Neurology. He currently practices at Pinnacle Medical Group and is affiliated with Blake Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ortstadt is board certified in Neurology.
- UC Davis Medical Center - Neurology, Residency Hospital
- University of California, Davis, Affiliated Hospitals - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of California, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pinnacle Medical Group
Cortez Road7005 CORTEZ RD W, Bradenton, FL 34210 Existing Patients: (941) 269-8005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ortstadt?
He actually listened to me and did not make me feel insane or like there was nothing to be done about my excessive tiredness. I actually have hope that something can be done to help me, and I haven't felt that way regarding my exhaustion in a long time. I am very grateful that he takes my insurance, and he is well worth the hour long drive from Tampa.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ortstadt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffrey Ortstadt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ortstadt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ortstadt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ortstadt frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Migraine, and Headache.
Dr. Ortstadt's office is located at 7005 CORTEZ RD W, Bradenton, FL 34210. Find other locations and directions.
- Blake Medical Center
- William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital