Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clothier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Clothier, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Clothier completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. and is affiliated with Uams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clothier is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Med School At Houston, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4224 Shuffield Dr Fl 4, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 526-8200
University of Arkansas Medical Sciences4301 W Markham St Rm 620, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 526-8100
Uams Sats Program4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 526-8100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clothier?
I have never had a mental health provider listen as well, care as much, and try as hard to help me as Dr. Clothier has. He has a wealth of knowledge and a compassionate heart. Sometimes when he explains things he uses very technical language, but if you ask questions, he is very friendly and conversational and can break things down for you. Also, his nurse, Tami, has similar qualities. She's a very welcoming person to interact with.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clothier frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Clothier's office is located at 4224 Shuffield Dr Fl 4, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clothier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uams Medical Center