Dr. Jeffrey Korotkin, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Cumming, GA. Dr. Korotkin completed a residency at Emory Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Georgia Perinatal Consultants and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Georgia Perinatal Consultants
- MBA Kennesaw State University, Other Education — 1997
- Emory Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Emory Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1973
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Coventry Health Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Meritain Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korotkin?
Dr. Korotkin is the best high risk doctor. My regular doctor was supposed to be high risk but on multiple occasions Dr. Korotkin gave me better care. I went into labor at 24 weeks after a car accident and Dr. Korotkin admitted me to the hospital right away and continued to fight my insurance company so that I could stay in the hospital through my 33rd week. I attribute the survival of my twins to his great care.
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital - Forsyth
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital