Dr. Jeffrey Klotz, MD is a hematology specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Klotz completed a residency at Brooke Army MC. He currently practices at WALTER REED ARMY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Scotland Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klotz is board certified in Hematology.
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Walter Reed Army Medical Center6900 Georgia Ave, Washington, DC 20037 Existing Patients: (202) 782-6765
Womack Army Medical Center Onc
Womack Army Medical Center2817 Reilly St, Fort Bragg, NC 28310 Existing Patients: (910) 901-2778
- Brooke Army MC, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Uniformed Services U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klotz?
Dr. Klotz is amazing! He saved my life and is extremely compassionate, caring and listened to all my concerns. He is very thorough and I would highly recommend him. He gave the confidence to not worry because I knew he was on top of my care. I miss him and have not found a replacement in the past 2 years.
- Scotland Memorial Hospital