Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jenkins' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins, MD is a general surgery specialist in Auburn, CA. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at Travis AFB/David Grant Med Ctr. He currently practices at Sierra Foothills Surgical Specialists Inc. and is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in General Surgery.
- Travis AFB/David Grant Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Travis AFB/David Grant Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Baylor University, Medical School — 1990
- University Of California, Irvine, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
I am 8 years out from my baryatric surgery. I thank Dr. Jenkins and his staff every day. He gave me back my life. I gained back some of the 100lbs I lost but have now lost the gained back and am so happy. Thank you Dr. Jenkins for giving me back my self!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats Inguinal Hernia, Intestinal Obstruction, and Soft Tissue Tumor Removal.
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 3257 Professional Dr Ste E, Auburn, CA 95602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jenkins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Jenkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center