Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Smith's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Smith, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Nebr. He currently practices at Jeffrey J. Smith, MD and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital El Reno. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Union Meml, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University Nebr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Nebr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Nebr Med Ctr-U Nebr Coll Med, Medical School — 1974
- Creighton University Sch Med, Undergraduate School — 1973
- University Of Nebraska, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jeffrey J. Smith, MD
Summit Medical Tower1800 Renaissance Blvd Ste 210, Edmond, OK 73013 Existing Patients: (405) 470-6767
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
My husband and I started the pellet BHRT program that Dr. Smith offers about 2 months ago and we are both extremely pleased. I’m thrilled to have energy, and a sex drive. My husband is also thrilled about it. He is also pleased to have energy also. He wasn’t for sure this was something he needed but after a week or two he was so happy he listened to me. We both feel so much younger and are enthusiastic about life again. As you get older you don’t realize you are losing your MO JO, but once you do then you don’t know what to do. We are really happy to have found Dr. Smith and his BHRT Pellets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Adenomyosis, Gynecologic Cancer, and Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 1800 Renaissance Blvd Ste 210, Edmond, OK 73013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital El Reno
- Summit Medical Center