Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Jeffrey Shultz, MD is a cardiology specialist in St Louis Park, MN. Dr. Shultz completed a residency at University of Colorado. He currently practices at Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shultz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shultz?
Dr Shultz has always taken the time to explan the issues I was having.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shultz frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Shultz's office is located at 6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital