Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jenkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jeffrey Jenkins, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at University of Utah. He currently practices at Burrell Behavioral Hlth Cntr and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Utah, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Mo/Univ Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Mo Hospital And Clins, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Burrell Behavioral Hlth Cntr
Springfield Office1300 E Bradford Pkwy, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 761-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
I have been seeing Dr. Jenkins for a couple of years now. He is professional, helpful, and attentive. I recommend him highly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jenkins frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Psychological Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Jenkins' office is located at 1300 E Bradford Pkwy, Springfield, MO 65804. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jenkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center South