Dr. Jeffrey Butler, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Franklin, WI. Dr. Butler completed a residency at Med College Wi Affil Hosps. He currently practices at THE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OF WISCONSIN, Brookfield, WI and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Butler is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
THE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OF WISCONSIN, Brookfield, WI
Rawson Ave Office3111 W Rawson Ave Ste 200, Franklin, WI 53132 Existing Patients: (414) 384-6700
THE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE OF WISCONSIN, Brookfield, WI9969 S 27th St Ste 1100, Franklin, WI 53132 Existing Patients: (414) 384-6700
St. Francis Outpatient Center3237 S 16th St # 210, Milwaukee, WI 53215 Existing Patients: (414) 643-4020
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Butler?
Dr. Butler is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. I am now 3 wks past my total hip replacement, and I am moving about with just a cane. My pain is gone...and believe me it was terrifically horrible before surgery. I now move about pain free. Dr. Butlers home health care physical therapist, Rachel, is top notch. She is punctual, thoughtfull, and very good at what she does. Rachel's thoughtfulness and help through this post OP time will never be forgotten. What a great team !
- Ascension Saint Francis Hospital
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital