Dr. Jeffrey Brown, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Akron General Medical Center. He currently practices at Knoxville Gastrointestinal Specialists and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Brown is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Tampa General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Akron General Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Akron General Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1981
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Dr Brown is awesome! Great personality and he knows his stuff! Also he seems to really care about what's been going on with me and he just loves his job and his patients! He listens to me and I've found that this is a rare quality these days.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Leconte Medical Center