Dr. Jeffrey Hargis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hargis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Hargis, MD is a hematology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Hargis completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Medical Center. He currently practices at Norton Cancer Institute and is affiliated with Baptist Health Floyd. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hargis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Cancer Institute
Norton Cancer Institute3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 405, Louisville, KY 40207 Existing Patients: (502) 899-3366
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hargis?
Love Dr Hargis! Up on the latest treatments, compassionate, easy to talk to. Takes his time explaining things and makes sure you understand. Also uplifts your spirits. I have complete faith in his in care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hargis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hargis frequently treats Osteopenia, Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, and Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Hargis' office is located at 3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 405, Louisville, KY 40207. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hargis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Floyd
- Baptist Health La Grange
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Clark Memorial Health
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Women's and Children's Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital