Dr. Jeffrey Takahashi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Takahashi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey Takahashi, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Cromwell, CT. Dr. Takahashi completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at Center for Vein Restoration and is affiliated with Midstate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Takahashi is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Vein Restoration136 Berlin Rd Ste 202, Cromwell, CT 06416 Existing Patients: (800) 740-4716
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Takahashi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Takahashi frequently treats Ultrasound, SMA, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Takahashi's office is located at 136 Berlin Rd Ste 202, Cromwell, CT 06416. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Takahashi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Midstate Medical Center
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus